Wednesday, October 25, 2006

SICK AND TIRED OF BEING SICK AND TIRED!!!!

Well I’m at the end of my chemo treatments and let me tell you, it can’t come quick enough!!!! My last one is Oct. 30th. WOO HOO!!!!!!
The side affects really wear you down! But I know that I have to do it in order to ensure a good outcome, so I just have to be tough.
Granted I’m not throwing up and feeling really tired all the time, but my joints and muscles ache so bad. Not too mention other side affects like numbness in my fingers and toes, nosebleeds, mouth sores, blurry vision sometimes, my skin looks like an alligator, plus a few more that are too gross to mention.

Plus I would like to express how sad I am that my chances of ever being able to have another child are now at slim to none I’m sure. I haven’t researched it, but I have been told by so many that the chemo drugs can cause damage. I had a hard time before, so I’m almost positive that I might as well give up.
I’m going to talk to my doctor about it and get his opinion, but with my history, it’s probably not going to happen for me! We have thought about adoption so many times, so that may be the way to go for us. Or maybe I will just be thankful that He gave me Austin and leave it at that.

I guess that is enough whining! I am just thankful that I’m alive and able to complain.

Some people aren’t that fortunate.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelley said...

I'm sure the side effects are no fun at all. A necessary evil though, I guess. I'm glad that TODAY is your last treatment!!!! And I suppose you never know, about another little baby...you were definitely blessed with Austin, and if you're supposed to have another, it will happen...

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dixiedynamite74. Make your own badge here.