Tuesday, June 20, 2006

NEW HAIR CUT

OK. I need some suggestions for a new haircut. I'm sure I will lose my hair as soon as I have to start chemo so I need to go ahead and get use to short to no hair quick. This is going to be rather hard for me. I have NEVER had short hair. I can't ever remember a time that it has been shorter that just above my shoulders.
I have looked online, but I just can't find anything that suits me. Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of cute short styles that I love, but I just don't think they are going to look right on me.
I just don't know of any short do's that will fit my big, round head!
I now have very thin, fine hair and my face is very round, so see my problem?

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennydicks said...

Hi Pam!! I miss you so much! I'd go ahead and shave it. Demi did it. Sinead did it. Both looked great. You will too! Get some funky wigs. Blonde one day, red head the next, Brunette when you feel naughty :)Cause let me tell ya, us brown-headed gals DO have much more fun.

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dixiedynamite74. Make your own badge here.