Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Enjoying Summertime!!!!

As you can see I haven't blogged in a while...

I have been a busy bee!!!

It seems like I ALWAYS have something to do and things will only speed up from here!!!

I attended the Wings Over Columbus Air Show a couple of weekends ago.
I took ALOT of pictures and you can view them on my website
www.printroom.com/pro/sharpeyephotos

They are not my best work, but pretty good non the less.

A couple of odd photos that I took were of an umbrella! Sound weird?
The wind was really strong that day and someone's umbrella broke free and was just floating around in the sky! I couldn't resist, I had to get the shot!


Then there were the AWESOME Thunderbirds!!! I would love to be able to fly an aircraft with the skills they possess, but I guess it wasn't meant to be for me in this life time!



These guys and gal always put on an amazing show and I always try to go to the event.
We had a great time. Good, clean family fun... you can't beat that!

Well, it's late and I am ready for bed. I will post more of my exciting life tomorrow!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dixiedynamite74. Make your own badge here.