Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Some of My Pet Peeves...

`Dirty ashtrays - especially the smell!!!! (I hated this even when I DID smoke)
-One of the many reasons I quit

`Clothing Tags to show - I have to fix them when I see them even on people I don't know!

`The toilet paper to be put on the roll what I consider upside down! The flap has to be on top, not underneath!

`To hear people eat and drink! This usually applies at home and my husband or son is right under me eating something. I hate the way eating and drinking sounds *even to hear myself.

`Nails on a chalkboard or a fork raking across a plate.

`Dirty Fingernails

`Hairy men. YUCK!!!!

`To hear people drag their feet when they walk.

`Toilets that don't flush properly! You know, the ones that don't have enough pressure to suck all the shit down and you're scared it's going to back up and everybody will know YOU took the shit and clogged the toilet!!!!!! That or you have to stay in the bathroom and flush a million times to get it to go down. Then everyone still knows what you did because you were gone for so long!

`To hear people clicking the tongue rings on their teeth!!! That drives me crazy!!! I used to work with a couple of people that used to do it and I just wanted to yank it out and rip their tongue so they couldn't get another one!!!!

`Children that are rude because their parents didn't bother to teach them any freaking manners or the parents did try, but the inconsiderate shits don't do it to rebel against them! Or the ultimate - when the child does something rude and the parent doesn't correct them on the spot!


These are just some of my pet peeves. I have more, but I didn't want everyone to think that I'm completely crazy!

Please share some of yours with me so that I can see if I'm normal or just psychotic

1 Comments:

Blogger Aimee H Shaw said...

You're just psychotic...lololol
But I love the shit peeve... HAHAHA

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dixiedynamite74. Make your own badge here.