Sunday, January 22, 2006

FUN FUN FUN


OMG - We had so much fun on our trip! But I'm soooooo tired!!! Granted, we got home Tuesday and you'd think I've rested by now, but that is just not the case!
I still feel like I've been ran over my an 18-wheeler!
Oh well, it was well worth it!!!

The boy's came in 5th place in the tournament, which is not bad, but they could have done better!

I'm tired and going to bed right now and I will post more pics later. We had to go back out of town this weekend for a baseball meeting in Greenville, so I'm worn out!
But for now, I've uploaded some to my flickr...so take a look!

I will post more tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelley said...

It does look like you had fun fun fun! Post more pictures, once you get a little more rested! Would love to see them!

1:58 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Looks like fun!!! Can't wait to see more.

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dixiedynamite74. Make your own badge here.