Monday, January 02, 2006

Photo Day...ugh!!!!!!!!!!! But Kudos to Rachel!

My friend Rachel is soon to buy a new camera so I told her that I would be her guinea pig and she could use my camera to get a feel for the larger cameras. I use a Nikon D70 and LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway - I HATE photos of myself. I am never satisfied with them because I think I'm too fat and well, just not a very pretty gal
!
{I have issues I know!}
But I must give KUDOS TO RACHEL. She did an excellent job! EVEN THOUGH THE WIND DECIDED TO BLOW 50 Mph. OH, and just as I figured, it was hotter than hell (like almost 80 freakin degrees in JAN!!), but I still wore my new Pea Coat with the scarf, hat and gloves in some of the pictures! But I knew Rachel would do a great job with me all along! Never a doubt! I told her what I didn't like about myself and she worked around that to hide my flaws. (Well, as best as she could considering her subject is a tad over-weight, self conscience, etc...)
~Note - I'm usually the one taking the pictures, so I have a hard time being the subject.~
But she picked my camera up and went right to it and didn't miss a beat.
***I could have hurt my son though!
He is usually very good at taking pictures, but he was being a real butthead today. He wouldn't smile right so I kicked him out and let her take pictures of just me.
I guess Austin is so used to being my guinea pig that he didn't know how to act with someone else taking his photos.
So thank you girlie for putting up with us and I hope you had a good time too!
- I love ya!

Here are a few of the pics from the shoot, so let me know what you think and click on my flickr to see more!


THANKS RAE RAE!!!!!!!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jennydicks said...

Absolutely beautiful darling!!! What great pics!

4:34 AM  
Blogger Kim :) said...

Great pictures!! You should be proud of them. :)

7:49 AM  
Blogger Jackie said...

I can definitely tell you did your hair color and I think it looks great! Rachel did do a great job on the photos, you and Austin look good in all of them. I'd tell you my favorites, but that would just get confusing, LOL. Maybe next time, he will be a little more cooperative. Need to get Toad in there too...

1:06 PM  
Blogger Greg - Cowboy in the Jungle said...

Good Show!

7:11 PM  
Blogger Purring said...

They are darling. She did a great job!

2:06 PM  
Blogger Kelley said...

Beautiful pictures! So good to see you in front of the camera for a change! (by the way, love that new coat of yours, and the adorable scarf too!!)

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dixiedynamite74. Make your own badge here.