Monday, December 26, 2005

Company Christmas Party

We had a very nice Christmas party this year. There is a local guy that has a very unique camphouse that he let us use for our party. He has so many old, antique treasures in his camphouse and I was just in awe of these amazing artifacts! I love going back in time with familiar things. One thing that I loved, but didn't take pictures of was the old S.D. Lee High school memorabilia. I graduated from there in '92 and it was so neat seeing things dated back from the 50-60's. I took many photos, but will only post my favorites as a glipse of the history the house holds.




This is just a small glipse of the amazing things this house holds. I hope to go back when I have more time to enjoy it and able to take better pictures. I could probably spend all day in there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dixiedynamite74. Make your own badge here.