Monday, November 28, 2005

ANOTHER SPORT!!!! I NEED UPPERS...


Just kidding. I will let him do whatever he wants to, but sometimes I just get worn out!
Austin is already VERY active in soccer, baseball, basketball, and the new golf thing is starting to rear it's head!

{Where's Pam? She's at baseball practice/game}

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA - this is a running joke with my friends because I could never do anything with them because of baseball or soccer

I just don't know if I will find anymore time for skateboarding as well!!

GIVE ME STRENGTH!!!!

I will manage to find time for him though. What else is a parent to do? He is my only son and I can't tell him that he can't try something out just because I have issues with time. I know that I should probably tell him to pick one or two and just stick with that, but why? If he has the talent why take it away from him? He is just one of those kids that was born a natural athlete and I WILL NOT make him pick one over the other before he is ready to.
~*~I'm just hoping that the skateboarding thing is just a hobby and not something that he will want to pursue seriously.
After all, the dirt bike racing did pass! >Thank goodness<
Wish me luck!

3 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

I love that photo! Good luck. I'm sure you'll be right there with him the whole way!

9:48 PM  
Blogger Kim :) said...

Great photo. You are a good momma to let him do so many sports at once! I'm not sure I have that in me! *laugh*

6:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Skate or Die.

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dixiedynamite74. Make your own badge here.