Monday, November 21, 2005

I HATE MONDAYS!!!!


It's Monday and this is how I feel!

My weekends always go by to quickly. Friday afternoon was pretty boring. I went home and me, Todd and Austin headed to Wal-mart so that Todd could get his hunting license. Got home and went to bed around 11:30pm. LIKE I SAID - BBBOOORRRIIINNNGGG!!!!

Saturday - I had to get up at 6pm (this is early for me) to get on the road to Birmingham. Austin had an indoor soccer tournament at the Sports Blast Center, so that's how I spent my whole Saturday. And it sucked too because his team only won 1 game. I don't know what happened, they are normally a great team and win a lot. They are going to the National Tournament for goodness sake, so they do have some talent. But let me say they must have left it at home this past weekend. Anyway - we got home around 11pm and I went straight to bed when I got in the house. I was so tired that I could hardly hold my eyes open driving home!

Sunday - I woke up around 7:30, but laid in bed and fell back asleep and woke up again around 9am. But I still didn't get out of bed!!! I just laid there with Copper and we watched a little TV. Of course my phone started ringing off the hook, but I didn't answer it. I was so tired of everything and just wanted down time. I finally had to get up though around Noon to get my shower. I had a photo shoot at 1:30 downtown for a friend at work. All went well, but I think that if I had more time, I could've done better. But their family just wanted a couple of shots and I was fine with that.
Then of course I was then off to my In-Laws house for the traditional Sunday dinner. And it was YUM YUM YUMMY!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Greg - Cowboy in the Jungle said...

HEY!!! Thanks for stoppin' by! You got a nice thing goin here. Like the Blog.

4:37 PM  
Blogger Kim :) said...

Love the picture! :) That is how I feel most every morning for at least the first couple of hours after I wake up! *laugh*

I was excited to see my name in your blogs list! :) How neat is that. I will be stopping by to check in with you more often indeed!

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dixiedynamite74. Make your own badge here.