Sunday, November 20, 2005

I'm an accident waiting to happen!!!

I would like to know how many people do some of the weird things that I do.
Here's one thing for example:

How many of you try to figure out what movie is on in the vehicle in front of you?????

Since it's getting dark earlier, you can see people's DVD screens in their vehicles and I often find myself trying to figure out what they are watching. Yes, I know I'm weird and will probably end up wrecking from this, but it's like a trivia thing with me! In fact, I get mad when one of us has to go in a different direction before I figure it out!

Can't you just see the Headline now-

"Woman Jailed for Stalking DVD Players!"
She says she just has to know what people are watching!

Just an FYI, Shark Tale is a very popular movie!!!!!

SO TELL ME, IS IT MY TIME TO BE COMMITTED YET???????????????

1 Comments:

Blogger Aimee H Shaw said...

Yeah, it is - specially since the last movie you saw was probably "Grease"....

Sure wasn't GREEN MILE....lololololol

How in the HELL would YOU figure out what movies where playing on DVD? Last movies you saw where BETA, not even VHS......

:O) You LOVE me...

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dixiedynamite74. Make your own badge here.