Sunday, October 09, 2005

Will I succeed or flop!!!!

I know you all have had the feeling of wanting to do something, but was afraid to pursue it. Well, that is where I am now. I am trying very hard to get my photography business going, but it is becoming very stressful! I know that it's just the beginning and it takes time, but I hate the feeling that I may flop at this! Of course, I hate not succeeding at anything especially something I love to do, but don't most people.


I have so many questions that lead to doubt:

  • How long should I give it before I call it quites?
  • Do people really like my work enough to buy it?
  • Do I have what it takes to stick it out?
  • Will I be able to stick with it if I do succeed?
  • Will I be able to juggle my 40 hour job plus Austin's busy schedule on top of this?

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE SELF DOUBT! And for some reason I am consumed with it.

I guess time will tell. Please guys wish me luck. I'm going to need it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennydicks said...

Pam, you are such a wonderful photographer. Starting a new business is very stressful! I've owned my own before as well...however when I started, it was my only source of income so it was sink or swim. You have to give it time. A business like this gets out the best by word of mouth. I wish you much luck my friend!!!!

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dixiedynamite74. Make your own badge here.