Sunday, October 02, 2005

Biting the Bullet

I have finally decided to start my own photography business. But I'm not starting out big just yet. I am going to start an online business first and see how that works out for me. I will upload the photos to a website and then anyone can purchase them. I set my own pricing and packages. My targets are sporting events and special request like birthday parties, senior portraits, anniversary parties, etc... I will add the link to my blog page as soon as I get my webpage up and running. I already have October pretty booked up, so wish me luck and I hope the business continues. Plus, keep me in mind if you know someone needing pictures done. THANKS!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennydicks said...

Just one comment from the peanut gallery. If you add your blog link, I think you should take out the obscenities. Hell, I cuss like a sailor but if you are going to have this on a professional website...people wanting you to photograph their kid’s parties, etc, might take offense to seeing cuss words linked.

6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dixiedynamite74. Make your own badge here.