Sunday, October 02, 2005

Busy As Hell

You know how sometimes you feel like you just can't get crap done? Well I have had that kind of week. Work has kept me so busy that I haven't had time to scratch my ass!!! I hate month end! For me, it's very hectic at my job because I work in International Customer Service and we have to make sure all of our orders are shipped out before the end of the month. I know that sounds easy, but it's not!!!! There are so many factors that have to make that happen and let me tell you, IT'S STRESSFUL!!!!!! But I'm glad it's over and I can start a new month.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shirley said...

End of month is busy for me too! We get lots of orders from people who have to get everything done at the last second. Tomorrow I can look forward to a rush of work from the rest of the people, the ones who exceeded their budgets last month and had to wait for the new month to place an order! At least it should level off in a week or so!

6:09 AM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Sorry to hear you had an itchy butt all week!

Maybe you'll have time to scratch this week. ; )

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dixiedynamite74. Make your own badge here.