Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Regional Champs!


As most of you probably know by now, Austin's U-11 tournament soccer team won the Regionals in Clarksville, TN last month. They advanced to be able to play in the Nationals in Orlando, FL in January 06. WE ARE VERY EXCITED!!!! I can't wait. They actually get to play at the Disneys Wide World of Sports complex! We will also be staying inside Disney, so everything will be right at our fingertips. Not to mention that this event will possibly be televised, so our boys may be on National Television! Needless to say, I am EXTREMELY proud of Austin and the rest of the team! Plus, I was informed yesterday that their team, The Revolution, is currently ranked #1 in the Nation under recreation soccer on the KickIt 3v3 website! That is just awesome to me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

I didn't realize you guys were getting to stay in Disney!! Wow! And when you find out if it will be televised, you'll have to let us know. I can't imagine getting to watch Austin on tv. That'd be too cool.

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dixiedynamite74. Make your own badge here.