Tuesday, November 22, 2005

MEET LUCY!!!


I just wanted to share my new love to everyone!
She is a Tea Cup Yorkie and just the sweetest thing!
There's only one problem - SHE DOESN'T BELONG TO ME :(

Lucy actually belongs to a very good friend of mine that lives about 2 1/2 hours away from me so I don't get to see her often. I have only gotten to see her twice now and I hold her usually the whole time I visit (which are only weekend visits). She cuddles up under your neck or she will flop over on her back in your arms and look at you for a belly rub! Let me tell ya, I fell in love with her the first second I saw her.
There is always a joke with the family to make sure that when I leave that Lucy is accounted for before I crank up and head out! LOLOL
Of course, I would never take their baby, but I would sure love to!
I know I have my Copper (Golden Retriever) but he's so big and I can't cuddle him as much.
And I wouldn't trade him for the world because he is my sweet BIG baby!
BUT - Hopefully I will have me a Lucy one day soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

She is so cute! My dog's best friend is a yorkie. They are so lovable.

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dixiedynamite74. Make your own badge here.