Tuesday, November 22, 2005

GROWING, GROWING, GROWN!!!!!


I can not believe my son, Austin, will be a teenager in less than 2 years! What am I going to do when he does get to the point that he thinks Mom is no longer cool? He simply amazes me on a daily basis and I am so scared that he will dump me when he gets older. I am so hoping that I am one of those moms that her son likes to hang out with as a teen! Am I grasping for straws???? MORE IMPORTANTLY - what the hell am I going to do when he goes to college and moves out?? What will I do with my life? I can't even remember life before him and I damn sure don't want to think about it without him in it in the future. I guess all I can hope for is that he stays close by and still calls every once in a while!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kim :) said...

Aww.. this is something I struggle with myself! My daugher will be 12 in February and I am SOO Not looking forward to it. Right now I am still "okay" to be around, but I fear the day that she no longer wants to be seen with me let alone talk to me about things! I guess we just have to cherish the time we have with them now before they hit that stage!

8:41 AM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Stop it. You're scaring me!!!

I just love being Ashleigh's favorite person. I know it will change down the road, but it seems like that road is getting shorter every day.

10:30 AM  
Blogger Cory said...

I think I would worry about the girls first, but then again, I don't have children.

2:28 PM  
Blogger Greg - Cowboy in the Jungle said...

Don't sweat it. These things take care of themselves if you let them.

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dixiedynamite74. Make your own badge here.