Saturday, December 31, 2005

GOING TO DISNEY, BABY!!!!!!


We are going to start this new year off right!!!
10 days and counting until we depart for Walt Disney in Orlando!! I am so excited. In fact, I think I'm more excited than Austin. In case you missed previous posts, Austin plays tournament soccer and his team won the Regionals to advance to the Nationals being played at the Wide World of Sports at Disney! The tournament is Jan. 14-16th, but we are heading out on the 10th so we can spend a couple of days at leisure before the tournament begins. I CAN'T WAIT!!!
I have never been to Disney before so I will be like a kid myself, I'm sure!

BUT wait...there's more. What's even cooler than the fact of going to Disney is that the games are possibly going to be televised, so you may see Austin on national television! SO COOL, SO COOL, SO COOL!!!!
Austin has accomplished more in his 11 years of life than I have in my entire existence. WE ARE SO PROUD OF HIM!!!!

SO WISH US LUCK!!!!! I will post a gazillion pictures when we get back. You will probably feel like you were there!

{Austin will also be playing in the USSSA World Series in Branson, MO in July (Baseball)}
IT'S GOING TO BE GREAT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dixiedynamite74. Make your own badge here.