Sunday, January 08, 2006

The Weekend (That never last long enough)!!!

Well, my weekend has been a little hectic - as usual! Austin's soccer coach has been going full force and practicing the boys a lot this week to get prepared for the tournament in Orlando, so I have been going crazy trying to get him back and forth to the practices. Which has not been easy! His coach has moved to Starkville, so all of the practices are over there and that is about 25 minutes away from where I live. That really isn't a long way away, but it is when you have to work and practices are around 4-5pm. That can really mess a persons schedule up. But thankfully his last practice is tomorrow and then we are off to Orlando on Tuesday!!!! Please keep our team in your thoughts. We are really hoping to place in the Nationals! That would be so awesome for a team from good ole Mississippi to walk away with the National Title!!!!
Back to my weekend -
Friday night I left work and stopped by a friends house, which was very nice to see her and her hubby. It's been a while since I have been able to "stop" by anyone of MY friends house and enjoy their company without having to worry about rushing off. Then I left and went to pick up something to eat. I got home, ate, went to bed! ~This is very uncommon for me. I almost ALWAYS sit up until after 11pm, but not Friday night. I was T-I-R-E-D!
But I was back full force Saturday morning! I had to have Austin at soccer practice at 9:30am, so my Saturday morning sleep-in was out of the question. Then, after his practice, I drove him back to Columbus and we met with Todd to eat lunch together. I then left them two to go hunting and I headed back to Starkville to have a photo shoot with 4 of the soccer boys. We are trying to organize a media kit to send out to large companies to try to get a corporate sponsor for the soccer teams. Anyway - the shoot lasted until around 5pm. I'm almost through with the photos for the media kits. I only have 6 boys to go. We will get them when we get back from Florida.
I got home Sat. night and uploaded the pictures to my photo website (
www.printroom.com/pro/sharpeyephotos ) that took a while considering I had to go through over 400 photos that I took! I always go overboard when it comes to taking pictures. I guess I'm not quite as confident as I need to be when taking the pictures yet, so I overdo it just to make sure that I got enough "good ones" to suffice! I need to work on that.
~ Today - I got up slowly! I farted around the house until around 12, then took my shower and went to my in-laws house for the traditional Sunday dinner. I then left early to head to Wal-Mart to do some shopping for my Grandmother and to find me some luggage for our trip. I usually just use a duffel bag, but I usually am only away for weekends for tournaments. I wanted to find a roller suitcase for this trip. And I did. I found a roller suitcase with a wardrobe bag and another duffel bag for, get this, $10.00. Can't beat that! I love a bargain. And it doesn't seem cheap! Even if it only last a couple of trips, I think it was worth it. Now it's time for me to start my laundry and get to packing. I guess that's what I will be doing tomorrow night after practice!

Now here I am, ready for bed. I think I will go lay down for a while and watch a little TV. I will catch you guys later-

1 Comments:

Blogger TamWill said...

Wow you jam packed alot of punch into you weekend...A mother's job is never done!

Best wishes and good luck on the Soccer Game! :)

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dixiedynamite74. Make your own badge here.