Monday, January 02, 2006

New Hair ColorS

That's right new hair COLORS.
I decided to get a little brave with myself for the new year and change my hair color. Well, I have tired of the usual highlights, so I decided this time to buy three different hair colors and put them in to see how I like it. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!
I bought Reddish Brown, Auburn, and Golden Blonde and persuaded my sister- in- law to do it for me. I just love her! She always does a good job on my hair. She is usually the one that cuts my hair, so I trust her fully.
I have had this done once in the past by a salon, but they didn't really use much color differences to where you could notice unless in the sun. And they used a bleach for one of the highlights, so that's really all you could notice.
This time I wanted more red to show and it worked like a charm. The Auburn has a very slight purplish tint to it, but not much. I knew that would happen, because anyone that I have ever known to color their own hair and use the Auburn has gotten a purple tint.
I think it looks great and Rachel noticed it as soon as she saw me today, and she told me that she liked it. Of course, she could have just told me that to make me feel better, so I will have more comments tomorrow when I go back to work. I will let you all know the outcome then.

{I would say to look at my pictures Rachel took of me today, but you can't really tell much about it from those. Well you might can in a couple of them.}

4 Comments:

Blogger Greg - Cowboy in the Jungle said...

Anonymous Shannon hit it on the head. She hides like a Sasquatch running into the woods!

BUT She's a beauty and should show it off too!

7:12 PM  
Blogger YankeeAmanda said...

A change in hair color can work wonders for a girl, so kudos to you! I am thinking I need a change soon too!

7:27 PM  
Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

I'm usually not brave enough to try more than one highlight color. :-P Thanks for the visit to my blog, btw. :-)

8:32 PM  
Blogger Shauna said...

Your hair colour sure sounds interesting. I don't have anyone I would trust enough to do that. You're lucky. :)

Thanks for your comment on my blog. It's always heartening to make connections through fertility problems. Makes one feel less alone don't you think?

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dixiedynamite74. Make your own badge here.