Monday, March 13, 2006

My New Love

OK...Picture this...

I am laying in my bed typing on my BRAND NEW LAPTOP!!! HELL YEAH BABY!!!
I LOVE IT!
I have been looking for a new computer for a while now and I just couldn't find the right one online. Well Todd, me, Austin, my friend Cristin and her niece Brooklyn went to Tupelo to eat at the OG (mmm...mmm...yummy... yummy!) Saturday night. We left there and Best Buy was right there so I asked Todd if he would mind if we just checked it out. I am glad I did!!! I found my new love. It's a Gateway 15.4", 512mb, 80gb with the CD/DVD burner drive. I wanted one a little bit bigger with Lightscribe, but this is the one that fit my budget the best. I plan on buying an external Lightscribe in a couple of months. But my next goal is to figure out how to make this thing go wireless. It has the capabilities, but I haven't figured it all out yet.

Todd always tells me that I am spoiled, but I always say that I'm not, but I guess in a way that I am!!! LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!!

Time for bed...be back soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dixiedynamite74. Make your own badge here.