Friday, March 17, 2006

MY DAY...

~I wake up 15 minutes late - so I'm late for work

~My mouth hurts like hell - there goes my wisdom teeth becoming infected AGAIN!! (you would think I would have them cut out-may have to soon)

~I have 65 email messages from customers, sales reps, co-workers etc... and everyone of them are expecting answers YESTERDAY!!! Half of the customers won't wait for answers and will email me another 10 times each before 9am.

~All of the paperwork on my desk seemed to multiply overnight. Then it decided to have a party and not arrange itself in it's proper files!!! Damn..that means I must do some filing before it triplefies!!!!

~The phone keeps ringing and I still have unanswered voice messages to get to!

~Gotta run backorder report, allocate, send price list, conference calls, faxes, key orders and samples, send confirmations, POP AN ADVIL, research product information, send pick tickets to the warehouse for shipping, SHIT- there goes the phone again!!! UGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!
(Time to Pee)

~Take a break to pee - HELLO. I look down and realize that I put my panties on INSIDE-OUT!!! I'm such a yutz! What's even worse - I DIDN'T BOTHER TO FIX THEM!!!

That was just work!

It was just as bad when I left work!

~Austin calls me to inform me that he was invited to a birthday party for tonight.
I gotta go home pick him up and turn right around and drive back to town.

~Dropped Austin off and had to go to the store to find a birthday present. Guess what I ended up with - Card with $$$. No extra effort from me today!!!

~Gotta go BACK to the party to drop off the "gift". I ended up staying for a while to socialize with a couple of the parents, but in my mind all I wanted to do was head home.

~OK - get home and my husband wants to know where dinner is???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA - we were supposed to go eat at Marties with a couple of friends for Gingers birthday, but I had to miss out on that because my husband that is now asking for dinner got home late from work so we couldn't make it!
HMMM...he was on his own for dinner. Left-overs is what's for dinner - deal with it.

~My Phone rings at 9:30pm - Austin decided to stay the night with his friend so I don't have to drive back to town to pick him up! THAT WAS A HUGE RELIEF!!!

~Decided to hit the hay early, but heck naw... I just lay in the bed staring at the TV unable to fall asleep!

~So here I am - typing away and boring any reader I may have with my crappy day story.

ENJOY!!!!!!! I hope I made your day seem better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dixiedynamite74. Make your own badge here.