Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!

This happens like NEVER at my house!!!!

I left work and came straight home, cooked, ate, cleaned the kitchen all before datadada..........

6:30PM

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT????

That almost never happens at my house. I am usually running errands or doing stuff for my grandmother, taking Austin somewhere, paying bills, etc...
Those who know me know that I am hardly ever at home!
What's even more unbelievable is the fact the I actually cooked. I hate to cook, but I have been doing a lot of it since Todd had to change his diet.

So You guys better mark this moment in the record book because it probably won't happen for another 10 years!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dixiedynamite74. Make your own badge here.