Wednesday, May 10, 2006

FLOWERS, BUGS AND CANOES

Over the weekend during the free time we had in between games, I walked the facility that the baseball team stayed at. It was beautiful. I could have taken a million pictures, but Todd was walking around with me and he was being patient with me, so I didn't want to push my luck.

Here are some of the things I found (my favorites) from my mini hike.


OF COURSE, this last one is my favorite. I took about 20 shots of this one and the grasshopper just sat there like he was on the Red Carpet or something!!!!

NATURE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! I can't wait to have the opportunity and time to do this again! I REALLY should try to take pictures at least one weekend out of the month for things I want to capture. Plus it is very relaxing and helps me forget about the world happening around me.

Please let me know what you think!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelley said...

Wow, really beautiful photos Pam!! Love the canoe one, and I am always partial to flower closeups. Cute grasshopper!! :)

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dixiedynamite74. Make your own badge here.